Study Room Reservations
The five study rooms located on the 2nd floor in VMAB (Rooms 211, 233, 235, 245, 247) are typically used by graduate and professional students and occasionally by faculty, administrators and admissions committee members. Therefore, it is essential that a scheduling system be maintained to allow all persons equal access to these spaces. The following are guidelines to be used for these study spaces.
To gain access to request a study room you will be using your OSU name.# and password.
Then type your last name.## or group name and choose your date, study room and time duration.
After you submit your study room reservation you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any questions, please contact: Margo Peerenboom.firstname.lastname@example.org or Dean's Suite, 1st floor VMAB or call: 614-292-1171.
Study Room Policy
- Individuals or groups may reserve a study room for up to 2 hours. If you need longer than 2 hours, you will need to place another reservation. You may reserve 1-14 calendar days in advance using the online reservation system.
- When the rooms are not reserved they are available on a first come, first serve basis. It is your responsibility to check for reservations before using the room.
- An individual or group that is more than 15 minutes late forfeits the reservation. If you find you will not be able to arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled time but still require a study room, you MUST contact the front desk personnel in the Dean's Suite at 614-292-1171 BEFORE your reserved starting time or the entire block of time may be forfeited.
- Please be prepared to vacate for the next scheduled reservation.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended. This does not reserve the study room and can pose a security risk.
- You may be asked to vacate the room immediately at the discretion of staff and security.
- Please keep the noise down so as not to disturb others.
- You are responsible for cleaning up all food and drink in the space before you leave.
- Beverages must be in containers with lids.
- Be considerate when selecting the foods you eat in the study rooms.